Do It 100%” Terms and Conditions
“Do It 100%” Terms and Conditions
Deliver 100% of orders offered to you in a day to gain an entry into a grand prize draw, with a total prize pool worth $5,500. Each day you achieve a 100% completion rate you will get an additional entry into the draw to win a prize.
* The promotion commences at 12:01am on 10 November 2018 and closes at 11:59pm on 05 January 2019. The prize pool (each a “Prize”) is comprised of one cash prize of $1000 2 cash prizes of $500);. 5 vouchers of $300 each to spend at BP outlets ,which will be mailed to you upon winning; 10 prize vouches of $100 each to spend on the Deliveroo platform, which will be emailed to you upon winning; 50 vouchers of $25 each to spend on the Deliveroo Platform, which will be emailed to you upon winning; 68 Prizes in total available to win by Eligible Entrants. Winner will be chosen after 3:00pm 07 January 2019. Each entrant who is 18+ years of age and an active Deliveroo Australia Rider Partner as of 12:00am 10 November 2018 who has completed a full day of deliveries with 100% acceptance rate during the promotion period (as evidenced by the timestamp on the survey at the time of submission of the entry) will be entered into the prize draw to win the Prize. A maximum of fifty-six entries (one for each day over the eight week period) is permitted per person. This is a game of chance and Deliveroo Australia Pty Ltd will be responsible for drawing the winner. Please find the full Terms & Conditions below.
- Information on how to enter and the prize/s form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promotion commences at 12:01am on 10 November 2018 and closes at 11:59pm on 5 January 2019 (Promotion Period).
- The first prize is $1000 Cash (First Prize), second prize is $500 Cash (Second Prize) , third prize is a $300 BP Petrol voucher (Third Prize), fourth prize is a $100 Deliveroo voucher (Fourth Prize), fifth prize is a $25 Deliveroo voucher (Fifth Prize) (each a Prize). All Prizes will be awarded after the expiration of the Promotion Period in accordance with clause 8. The total number of Prizes available are 68 unique prizes (1 x Cash Prize of $1000, 2 x Cash Prizes of $500, 5 x $300 BP Petrol vouchers, 10 x $100 Deliveroo vouchers and 50 x $25 Deliveroo vouchers with a total prize value of $5,500.
4. To enter, individuals must, during the Promotion Period (Eligible Entrant):
a. be 18+ years of age and an active rider with Deliveroo Australia Pty Ltd;
b. work at least one day in the promotion period; and
c. deliver 100% of those offered orders in the Promotion Period.
d. Each entrant who is 18+ years of age and an active Deliveroo Australia Rider Partner (Eligible Entrant) as of 12:00am 10 November 2018 who has filled out this form during the promotion period (as evidenced by the timestamp on the form at the time of submission of the entry) is eligible to enter into the promotion to win the Prize. A maximum of one entry is permitted per person. Roofoods Ltd will be responsible for judging the entries. Acceptance of the Prize is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
5. The promoter is Deliveroo Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 73 607 915 640) of Level 2, 161 Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000(Promoter).
6. Eligible entrants exclude:
- employees, directors, management, licensees and contractors of the Promoter, its related companies and agencies associated with the Promotion;
- the immediate family of the above listed persons. “Immediate family” means any of the following: spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent; and
- any suppliers to the Promoter.
- any rider operating in South Australia
- The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunction of any communications network or any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entry whether due to error, transmission interruption or otherwise. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
- The prize draws will take place at 3:00pm on 7 January 2019 at Level 1, 161 Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000. The winners will be determined by an automated random draw of all Eligible Entrants. The first Eligible Entrant drawn will be the winner of the First Prize. The second, third and fourth Eligible Entrants drawn will be the winners of the Second Prize. The fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth and ninth Eligible Entrants drawn will be the winners of the Third Prize. The result of the draw (and any redraw) is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be contacted by email and mobile phone by 6:00 pm on 7 January 2018. The winners are responsible for monitoring and answering their email inbox and mobile phones.
- If an individual enters the promotion and has opted out of or unsubscribed from the Promoter’s communications, then the individual will not be contacted. Any prize(s) won will be forfeited and the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the Prize.
- Each Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner (or their companion(s)) is unable to use the Prize (or any part of the Prize) as stated. Any part of a Prize that cannot be taken as stated will be forfeited. The Prize is not transferable to another person (unless agreed by the Promoter) and cannot be exchanged for other goods and services or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. If the Prize (or part of the Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written direction given under applicable law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request a winner to provide proof of identity age and currency of rider agreement in order to claim the Prize. Proof of identification, age, and rider agreement considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions of entry, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter and its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any Prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.
- The exclusion of liability in clause 17 does not apply to limit or exclude liability:
- for personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the supply of goods or services which are supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business. To remove doubt, third party goods or services, which other than in connection with this promotion, are in the normal course of business supplied by a third party unrelated to the Promotion Parties, are not supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business; or
- to the extent it is not permissible at law to limit or exclude liability in the manner contemplated in that clause (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of a winner being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions of entry or forfeiting or not claiming a Prize. The Promoter will use all reasonable efforts to contact each winner by email and mobile phone by 6:00pm on 7 January 2019. However, if a winner remains uncontactable at 10:00am the day immediately after that winner was drawn, their Prize will be considered forfeited. For any Prize that remains unclaimed or forfeited (through ineligibility or otherwise) as at 10:00am on the day immediately following the date of the original draw, the Promoter will conduct an unclaimed Prize draw at 10:00am on that date at the same place as the original draw, subject to any written direction given under applicable law. The first, and subsequent (if required) valid entries randomly drawn will be notified by email and mobile phone within 1 hour after the draw.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in Victoria.
The Promoter reserves the right to amend or suspend this Promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control and, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid redemptions including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a customer. Where reasonably possible, any changes will be communicated by way of a post on this page and/or via the Promoter’s social pages.
The Promoter will use the personal details supplied in connection with this promotion for the administration and delivery of an order, and to contact and verify prize winner. The Promoter may also disclose information to its third party contractors or partners to assist in conducting this prize draw.
- Permit numbers: