50% off cycling safety accessories from CYCL
Signalling your direction in traffic can be tricky, especially with a bag full of tasty food.
You can now let cars clearly know where you’re going and see them approaching with an exclusive 50% off WingLights LED turn signals and mirrors for bicycles – an offer just for Deliveroo riders!
WingLights attach quickly and easily. They are lightweight, waterproof, shockproof, and designed to promote a long battery life.
WingLights won investment on the BBC’s Dragons’ Den and were featured amongst Forbes’ Top Cycling Gadgets for 2018!
- This promotion is valid on WingLights (turn signals for bicycles) and RearViz cycling mirrors. Limited to one use per person and discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promoter is Roofoods Ltd (“Deliveroo”), a company registered in United Kingdom in partnership with Indive Ltd. T/A CYCL
- These terms apply to all participants. If any entrant does not agree with them, they should not participate. A hard copy of these can be printed or a copy requested by post, by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoted.
- This Promotion is open to any active Deliveroo rider
- To enter this Promotion you must go to www.cycl.bike use the promo code Deliveroo at checkout for 50% off your order on cycling safety accessories. The promotion starts on 18th February 2019. Orders are all made in line with the CYCL terms and conditions: https://www.cycl.co.uk/pages/policies
- The Promotion is 50% off WingLights and RearViz cycling safety accessories and cannot be redeemed for cash.
The Promoter reserves the right to amend or suspend this Promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control and, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid redemptions including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a customer. Where reasonably possible, any changes will be communicated by way of a post on this page and/or via the Promoter’s social pages.