Thanks for your interest in riding with Deliveroo! You can apply to ride with us via our website. Apply now!
To ride with Deliveroo you’ll need:
4 different forms of ID to meet the Minimum Identity Requirements:
- 1 Commencement of ID document (e.g. Current Australian passport or visa)
- 1 Primary Use in Community document (e.g. Current drivers licence or passport issued in another country)
- 2 Secondary Use in Community documents (e.g. Bankcard or Medicare card)
- A smartphone – iPhone (iOS 10 and above) or Android (5 and above)
- Your own vehicle (bicycle, scooter, or car) with the necessary safety equipment
- Helmet (if using a bicycle, scooter or motorbike) for more information, please refer to your state transport authority
- Have and maintain and Australian Business Number
- A current and valid proof of address
Cars and scooters will also need
- Driving licence (accompanied by a certified translation if it is not in English)*
- Vehicle Registration in the relevant state
- A photo of the vehicle including the registration plate
To use a scooter or motorcycle you’ll need to have a minimum of a learner’s permit or provisional licence and to use a car you will need to have at least a provisional licence.
All riders working with Deliveroo must be 18 years old or over.
Deliveroo covers the cost of your initial check during onboarding. You will be directed to our trusted partner, InterCheck, to fill out an online form and upload specific ID documents through their online portal.
If you’d like more information about the documents required for the police check, click here.