“Event Attendance and Survey Completion” Terms and Conditions
Attend a Deliveroo event, and complete the post event survey we provide to receive an entry into the draw to win a $50 Deliveroo Voucher. Every event will have its own prize draw!
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry for the promotion. Information on how to enter and the prize/s form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promotion commences at 12:00pm on 18 January 2019 and closes at 6:00pm 1 February 2019 (Promotion Period).
4. To enter, individuals must, during the Promotion Period (Eligible Entrant):
– be 18+ years of age and an active rider with Deliveroo Australia Pty Ltd;
– attend a rider event in their city;
– complete the post event survey within 24 hours of attending the event during the Promotion Period.
5.Each entrant who is 18+ years of age and an active Deliveroo Australia Rider Partner (Eligible Entrant) as of 12:00pm on 18 January 2019 who has filled out this form during the promotion period (as evidenced by the timestamp on the form at the time of submission of the entry) is eligible to enter into the promotion to win the Prize. A maximum of one entry is permitted per person. Deliveroo Australia Pty Ltd will be responsible for judging the entries. Acceptance of the Prize is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
6. The promoter is Deliveroo Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 73 67 915 640) of Level 2, 161 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC, 3000 (Promoter).
7. Eligible entrants exclude:
– employees, directors, management, licensees and contractors of the Promoter, its related companies and agencies associated with the Promotion;
– the immediate family of the above listed persons. “Immediate family” means any of the following: spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent; and
– any suppliers to the Promoter.
8. The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunction of any communications network or any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entry whether due to error, transmission interruption or otherwise. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
9. The prize draws will take place within 48 hours after the completion of an event at Level 2, 161 Collins St, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000. The winners will be determined by an automated random draw of all Eligible Entrants. The result of the draw (and any redraw) is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winners will be contacted by email within 48 hours after the completion of the prize draw. The winners are responsible for monitoring and answering their email inbox.
11. If an individual enters the promotion and has opted out of or unsubscribed from the Promoter’s communications, then the individual will not be contacted. Any prize(s) won will be forfeited and the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the Prize.
12. Each Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner (or their companion(s)) is unable to use the Prize (or any part of the Prize) as stated. Any part of a Prize that cannot be taken as stated will be forfeited. The Prize is not transferable to another person (unless agreed by the Promoter) and cannot be exchanged for other goods and services or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. If the Prize (or part of the Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written direction given under applicable law.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to request a winner to provide proof of identity age and currency of rider agreement in order to claim the Prize. Proof of identification, age, and rider agreement considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
14. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
15. If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions of entry, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
16. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
17. The Promoter and its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any Prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.
18. The exclusion of liability in clause 17 does not apply to limit or exclude liability:
for personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the supply of goods or services which are supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business. To remove doubt, third party goods or services, which other than in connection with this promotion, are in the normal course of business supplied by a third party unrelated to the Promotion Parties, are not supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business; or
to the extent it is not permissible at law to limit or exclude liability in the manner contemplated in that clause (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
19. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of a winner being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions of entry or forfeiting or not claiming a Prize. The Promoter will use all reasonable efforts to contact each winner by email within 48 hours after the completion of an event.
21. These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in Victoria.
The Promoter reserves the right to amend or suspend this Promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control and, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid redemptions including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a customer. Where reasonably possible, any changes will be communicated by way of a post on this page and/or via the Promoter’s social pages.
The Promoter will use the personal details supplied in connection with this promotion for the administration and delivery of an order, and to contact and verify prize winner. The Promoter may also disclose information to its third party contractors or partners to assist in conducting this prize draw.
23. Permit numbers: N/A