What to do in a road incident
Keeping you safe on the road is one of our main priorities, but we also know that accidents happen. When they do, we want you to feel prepared and confident about how to handle the situation.
If you have an accident while riding with Deliveroo:
- Call 000 for the emergency services, if needed*
- When it’s safe to do so, contact the Live Support team using in-app chat or by calling 1800 766 435 to tell them what happened. They will ask you some questions and fill out an incident report for you. Rider Support will call you back the next day to check in with you.
If another person was involved in the incident, make sure to exchange insurance details with them.
*You should call 000 if:
- someone is seriously injured or in need of urgent medical help.
- your life or property is being threatened or in danger.
- you have just witnessed a serious accident or crime.
For police assistance where there is no immediate danger, call 131 444.