Rider Cook off - Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Instagram Cook-off Competition
- The promoter is Deliveroo Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 73 607 915 640) (“we”, “us”, “Promoter”).
- The promotion period is from 16 October 2020 to 18 October 2020 (“Promotion Period”). Entries must be received during the Promotion Period in order to be valid.
- Eligibility Criteria – To be eligible to enter the competition you must:
- have an active rider account with Deliveroo Australia in your name;
- be a resident of a city in which Deliveroo operates;
- have completed more than 10 deliveries of Deliveroo orders in the 4 weeks prior to the Promotion Period; and
- be 18 years or over
- The following persons are not eligible to enter the Competition:
- employees of the Promoter, or their immediate family members and persons living in the same household as the employee; and
- anyone else professionally involved with the operation or administration of the Competition.
Upon being notified that you have been shortlisted as a potential winner via Instagram direct message, you must provide your rider ID so that your eligibility can be confirmed.
- How to Enter:
To enter competition, you (the Entrant) must do all of the following:
- Follow @roocommunity_au on Instagram
- Follow @deliveroo_au on Instagram
- Have a public Instagram page
- Cook and take a photo of their homemade dish
- Include the Deliveroo logo in some shape or form in the photo; this can be by including a piece of your rider kit in the photo, or crafting a part of your meal in the shape of the Deliveroo Logo (roo head)
- Add the photo to your main Instagram feed or story during the Promotion Period
- Tag @roocommunity_au in both posts
- When you upload the picture to your Insta account, include a caption on your wall post or story that explains why this is your favourite dish in 25 words or less
You can only enter the Competition once. If you submit multiple entries, we reserve the right to disqualify you from the Competition.
- Selection of winner – All entities that meet the ‘How to Enter’ requirements will be judged according to the Selection Criteria, and the best entries will win.
- Selection Criteria- Deliveroo, through its authorised representative, will choose the best entries on Tuesday 19 October 2020 using the following judging criteria:
- Dish presentation
- Quality of answer for why this dish is their favourite
- Upon being notified that a rider has been shortlisted as potential winner (via direct message through Instagram), rider’s must provide their rider ID
Winners will be notified that they have won by email, no later than Thursday 21 October 2020.
- An Entrant can only win ONE Prize.
- The Prize consists of a $50 Deliveroo voucher credit to be used on the winner’s Deliveroo account.
- There are 20 Prizes to be given away in total.
- The total value of the Prize pool is $1,000.
- Prize Restrictions:
- The Prize must be used prior to 31 Dec 2020 using the winner’s Deliveroo customer account. If the credit is not used by that time, any remaining Prize credit will expire and considered forfeited. The Prize credit can be used towards orders placed on the Deliveroo Australia platform only.
- Should the Deliveroo order placed by the winner be of greater value than the Prize, then the winner will be required to pay the difference using their nominated payment method on their Deliveroo customer account.
- All days and times referred to in these terms and conditions refer to Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) unless otherwise specified.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunction of any communications network or any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entry whether due to error, transmission, interruption or otherwise. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Competition at any time.
- This Competition and these terms and conditions are governed and construed in accordance with the laws in force in Australia.