Teal Day T&Cs
“Teal Day” Terms and Conditions
Submit a photo of yourself wearing our Deliveroo gear for a chance to win a Deliveroo goodie!
- To enter the promotion an entrant has to provide a photograph of themselves wearing Deliveroo clothing and/or merchandise by submitting it in this form (https://engagementteam1.typeform.com/to/W5BaHG). Deliveroo clothing and/or merchandise includes any of the items we have available in the online Rider Shopify store. The entrant must also be following us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/roocommunityau) and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/roocommunity_au/) page.
- The promotion commences at 10:00am on 16 November 2018 and closes at 11:59pm 31 March 2019.
- There are 4 different prizes to be won. The prizes are a Deliveroo Food Voucher worth $25 or Deliveroo merchandise such as a Deliveroo T-shirt, Deliveroo Socks or Deliveroo Cap (Prize). The prizes given out are subject to availability. The prize cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash. The winner must respond within 7 days after contact to accept the Prize. If a winner does not respond that winner may be disqualified and an alternative winner selected from the eligible entries. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
- Each entrant who is 18+ years of age and an active Deliveroo Australia Rider Partner (Eligible Entrant) from 10:00am on 16 November 2018 until 11:59pm 31 March 2019 who has filled out this form during the promotion period (as evidenced by the timestamp on the form at the time of submission of the entry) is eligible to enter into the promotion to win the Prize. A maximum of one entry is permitted per person. Deliveroo Australia Pty Ltd will be responsible for judging the entries. Acceptance of the Prize is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Eligible entrants exclude any persons who do not currently have an active Supplier Agreement as a Rider with Deliveroo Australia. Entries will no longer be valid if the entrant ceases to be a Rider at any time during the promotional period.
- Deliveroo Australia retains the right to publicise the winner’s name and use the images across all marketing, promotional and marketing channels and materials at no notice to you and no fee. It is a condition of entry that each winner agrees to participate in filmed or written publicity connected with this Competition, and agrees to their name, photograph and country of residence being made publicly available in promotional material. No further compensation (other than the prize) will be paid to the winner for participating in post-winning publicity connected with the Competition.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunction of any communications network or any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entry whether due to error, transmission interruption or otherwise. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
- The winners will be chosen every Monday following the initial start date of the promotion at Level 2, 161 Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000. The persons who have the most compelling reason written in the form will be the winner of the Prize. The result of the draw (and any redraw) is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be contacted by their provided email and phone between 10:00am to 3:00pm on Mondays following the initial start date of the promotion. The winners are responsible for monitoring and answering their email and/or phone. The winner must respond within 7 days after contact to accept the Prize.
- Each Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner (or their companion(s)) is unable to use the Prize (or any part of the Prize) as stated. Any part of a Prize that cannot be taken as stated will be forfeited. The Prize is not transferable to another person (unless agreed by the Promoter) and cannot be exchanged for other goods and services or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. If the Prize (or part of the Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written direction given under applicable law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request a winner to provide proof of identity, age and place of residency in order to claim the Prize. Proof of identification, age, and residency considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions of entry, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
- The Promoter and its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any Prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.
- The exclusion of liability in clause 14 does not apply to limit or exclude liability:
- for personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the supply of goods or services which are supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business. To remove doubt, third party goods or services, which other than in connection with this promotion, are in the normal course of business supplied by a third party unrelated to the Promotion Parties, are not supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business; or
- to the extent it is not permissible at law to limit or exclude liability in the manner contemplated in that clause (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
- The Promoter will use all reasonable efforts to contact each winner by their given email and phone number every Monday following the initial starting date of the promotion. However, if a winner remains uncontactable by 3:00pm 7 days after contact to accept the scholarship following the original draw, that winner may be disqualified and an alternative winner selected from the eligible entries at the same place as the original winner selection, subject to any written direction given under applicable law. The first, and subsequent (if required) valid entries selected will be notified by their given email and phone number within 1 hour after the selection is made.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in Victoria.