Here's how you can win great Oporto prizes!
We’re working with Oporto to recognise riders in New South Wales who offer great service to their customers.
From Monday 11th November until Monday 6th January, if you accept 100% of Oporto orders, you’ll get access to a range of prizes*!
What will I get?
Accept 100% of Oporto orders in any week during the campaign, and you will…
- Get a free item off the menu through Oporto’s Flame Rewards app – this will change each week, from free chips to a free dessert!
- Be entered into a weekly draw to win a $400 fuel voucher
Plus, if you accept 100% of Oporto orders for the full eight week campaign, you’ll be entered into a grand prize draw to win a $1,000 Flight Centre voucher!
What do I need to do?
- Download the Oporto Flame Rewards app from the Apple Store or Google Play
- Create a Flame Rewards account using the email address that is linked to your Deliveroo account, and ensure you verify your account
- Complete our Data Sharing form, so Oporto knows when you have hit 100% acceptance
You need to complete all three of these steps to ensure you receive the weekly rewards through the Flame Rewards app and are entered into the prize draws.
Ready, set, go!
*Terms and conditions
- To be eligible to enter the competition you must be a contracted Deliveroo Australia rider for the duration of the competition period, be 18 years of age or older, and reside and work in New South Wales, Australia.
- The competition period commences at 12:01am on 11/11/2019 and ends at 23:59 on 05/01/2020 (competition period), and the Promoter reserves the right to extend the competition end date at any time (subject to regulatory approval).
- To enter the competition, eligible entrants must accept 100% of the Oporto orders offered to them in the Deliveroo Australia Rider app, in each week during the competition period.
- No late entries will be accepted.
- A limit of one entry to the competition per person applies.
- Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/39874
- Full terms and conditions can be found on the Roo Community website.